What differentiates us?
- Technology MMi’s treatment technology is patented. We fund legionella-focused research at Manhattan College in NYC, and have identified treatment protocols which work effectively in both the short and long term.
- Plumbing System Knowledge Led by engineers, MMi actually knows a lot about plumbing systems and, since these systems frequently have issues needing resolution, this is one of the keys to our success
- Focus We only work on potable systems (not cooling towers, chillers, boilers, etc.). This focus has allowed us to become very good at what we do, with purpose-built equipment, technicians who understand all aspects of the technology, and a continual search for improved methods of treatment.
- Commitment We will resolve your issues! We don’t simply treat and walk away. We work with you and your building team until the issues are resolved.
- Geography Micromanagement has been in business for over 5 years and has one of the largest portfolios of building being treated. We started in the NYC area, but have expanded not only in the Northeast, but also into Florida and Illinois.
- Integrity MMi treats all clients with fairness and respect. For example, we insist that all clients hire separate entities to perform their water sampling and analysis. We are very comfortable with you obtaining an objective 3rd party evaluation of our work.
- Success MMi has a 100% track record of getting the job done
What Diffs Us
- What Do We Do? – We resolve Legionella issues in large buildings, including hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, apartments, and offices.
- How Do We Do This? – MMi thoroughly evaluates every building we deal with before deciding on the details of our treatment approach. We look at Legionella test results, water system design, piping modifications since construction, and building maintenance. We then identify likely causes for contamination, and develop a plan to make appropriate physical modifications. Following that, we plan an implement a disinfection strategy using MMi’s patented chemical formulations, and we design an ongoing treatment system to prevent recurrence.
- Why have we been successful? – Due to a combination of patented technology, understanding of building plumbing from an engineering perspective, carefully selected and designed equipment and systems, and well trained and dedicated personnel, MMi has achieved success in 100% of building where our technology has been installed. Clients also appreciate our “all-inclusive” solutions, which means that we handle all aspects of system maintenance including chemical refilling, equipment repair, replacement, and upgrades, as well as remote monitoring.
How are we contacted?
When a facility discovers that they have a problem with Legionella bacteria in their water system, they will typically call friends, colleagues, and industry experts for advice on how to respond. Frequently, the local DOH is also involved. In a high percentage of cases, a water consultant is hired to assess the problem. In most cases, disinfection is eventually required – and that’s when MMi gets a phone call …
Our deliverables include
MMi can generally respond very quickly, and we will have an expert meet your or your building maintenance staff within a few days. We tour your building and evaluate all aspects of your potable water system. Working with your consultant, we will then generate a number of recommendations of work to be done independent of any treatment; this might involve physical plumbing modifications, or simply some low-cost changes to maintenance or other work practices. We will also gather sufficient information to provide you with a comprehensive quotation and timetable for our disinfection services.
For additional information on our company and services, please contact us.
225 Wilmington West Chester Pike, Suite 200
PO Box 1024
Chadds Ford, PA 19317